NOMINATION OF BENEFICIARIES FORMS
These forms are used in conjunction with the Insurance Act (Cap. 142) and the Insurance (Nomination of Beneficiaries) Regulations 2009. The relevant form is to be completed and submitted to AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. if you wish to nominate beneficiary/beneficiaries under your policy or revoke any such nomination made. Please read each form carefully to understand the nature and effect of the nomination/revocation of nomination made under each respective form:
Form 1 : Trust Nomination
Form 2 : Revocation of Trust Nomination
Form 3 : Appointment, or Revocation of Appointment, of Trustee of Policy Moneys
Form 4 : Revocable Nomination
Form 5 : Revocation of Revocable Nomination
Form 6 : Notice of Revocation of Revocable Nomination
The Nomination of Beneficiary framework is applicable for life policies or accident and health policies that:
- Provide death benefits;
- Are effected by the policy owner on this own life;
- Are governed by Singapore law;
- Are issued by insurance companies registred in Singapore;
- Are not the subject of any trust created under s 73 of the Conveyancing and Law of Property Act; and
- Are not annuities purchased under CPF's Minimum Sum Scheme
Validity of Nomination
- The nomination made under the submitted form will remain as valid unless revoked by the policyholder.
- Your nomination will be valid and effective from the date of acceptance by AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. of your duly completed Nomination form submitted to us.
- AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse any form that is not completed and any nomination/revocation of nomination made under an incomplete form will not be valid.