Broad, Flexible Coverage
AIG gives you the flexibility to design multinational solutions that fit your needs, strategies, and preferences. Our exceptionally broad breadth of products spans traditional property and casualty, to highly specialised offerings and captive capabilities.
Local Knowledge and Experience, Worldwide
AIG can provide locally admitted insurance in over 200 countries1. With over 95 years’ experience, you can count on efficient, high-quality underwriting, loss control, and claims services throughout our global network.
1Some of these through AIG affiliate insurers and third party Network Partner insurers.
Control and Consistency
Whether you decide to insure locally or globally, AIG provides expert support in the design, implementation, and management of your multinational programme, from prompt policy issuance, to timely movement of funds worldwide.
From online training and programme design tools, to briefing papers and market alerts, AIG Multinational shares information, insights and resources you need to manage your international operations.
Who is it for?
- Multinational companies of all sizes, across all sectors
- Companies expanding internationally
- Captives and risk-managed programmes
- Asia Pacific-based companies expanding regionally and/or globally
- Cross border opportunities where clients and their advisors seek to arrange and coordinate insurance in one country and have local policy issuance and service in another
Wherever you are today, and wherever you want to be tomorrow, we offer the protection and service needed to do business with confidence. Our flexible, collaborative approach and resources enable clients to make informed decisions as they secure the multinational solutions that work best for their organisations.
- Multinational Training: multi-lingual (English, Chinese, Japanese) online training offers the knowledge and best practices you need for assembling cross-border protection and managing multinational exposures
- AIG Multinational Programme Design Tool: interactive web-based tool makes it easy for you to systematically evaluate all the issues shaping your multinational insurance decisions, from compliance to claims handling
- myAIG Client Portal: comprehensive online account management tool puts everything you need to manage your programme at your fingertips
The AIG Advantage
- AIG offers a multinational programme tailored to your unique needs and preferences, whether local policies, a global policy, a combination, or a controlled master programme
- Consistent high-quality underwriting, loss control engineering and claims service, wherever you operate
- Deep local knowledge and expertise, with local support worldwide for all facets of your programme
- Insights and tools to facilitate informed decisions in managing multinational risks
- A dedicated team of specialists across Asia Pacific to partner in programme design, implementation, and service
Visit our Multinational Resource Centre for more information.