PROHealth (For Group)
AIG offers health insurance plans that enable organisations like yours to better manage the medical insurance needs of your employees.
What is covered?
With special group rates available, these plans provide:
- Customised benefits
- A streamlined underwriting approach
- Blanket coverage for all pre-existing conditions with removal of any waiting period may be arranged for groups which meet certain criteria on number of employees and claims experience
- Wellness benefits including check-ups and vaccinations
- Premium discounts off our standard rates
There are five AIG PROHealth plans to choose from. We can work with you or your insurance representative to choose a plan that best suits your organisation’s needs, benefits your staff and enhances your reputation as a caring employer.
- Premium of S$640 per person per year
- Choice of nil to 20% co-insurance
- S$800 of cover per year for Routine Dental Treatment and S$1,800 of cover per year for Major Restorative Dental work
All of the above features and highlights serve as a summary only. Details of the AIG PROHealth plans can be found in the Summary of Benefits. Applicable terms, conditions and exclusions are set out in the Policy.
Should you wish to apply for any of the AIG PROHealth plans, please print an application form and send the completed form to the address shown on the form.
Please include information on all persons intended to be covered by the policy.
Please ensure that the Confidential Fact Acknowledgement Form and Product Summary sheets have been reviewed and completed. In order to fully assess your pre-existing conditions, completion of supplementary medical questionnaires may be required.
Should you require any of the AIG PROHealth plans in US$ currency for your organisation’s needs, please contact us at A&H-GroupBenefits@aig.com.
AIG PROHealth plans are underwritten by AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. (AIG).
Please note that AIG may at its sole discretion amend the premium from time to time depending on the claims experience of its portfolio as its premiums are not guaranteed. The annual premium is based on the Insured Person’s age on the effective date of the policy and the renewal premium rates shall be as determined by AIG at time of renewal. This plan is available to a person from age 16 days to 65 years, residing in Singapore. All applications are subject to underwriting review and acceptance.