1. The Travel Guard Direct 10.10 promotion (the “Promotion”) will be held on Thursday, 10 October 2019 from 10:00 (GMT +8) to 23:59 (GMT +8) (the “Promotion Period”).
2. The Promotion will be administered and run by AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. (“AIG”) and is only open to Singapore residents.
3. The Promotion applies only to all Travel Guard Direct Single Trip and Annual Policies which are successfully purchased via www.aig.sg/travel during the Promotion Period, without any cancellation.
4. Employees of AIG and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
Terms and Conditions of Promotion
1. For every purchase of a Single Trip Policy or Annual Policy for which the net premium is S$60 and above, the following persons will be entitled to receive 10% discount on the policy premium and S$10 Grab Vouchers:
a. For Travel Guard Direct Single Trip Policy, the individual policyholder;
b. For Travel Guard Direct Single Trip Family Policy, the main policyholder;
c. For Travel Guard Direct Single Trip Group Policy, each insured person;
d. For Travel Guard Direct Annual Individual Policy, the individual policyholder; or
e. For Travel Guard Direct Annual Family Policy, the main policyholder.
The above policies are hereinafter referred to singly as “Policy” and collectively as “Policies”, and the above persons are hereinafter referred to singly as “Eligible Person” and collectively as “Eligible Persons”.
2. A complimentary American Tourister luggage will be given to every 10th customer who purchases a policy. AIG has 10 pieces of luggage to be given to 10 lucky customers.
Notification and Redemption
1. AIG will send an email to Eligible Persons for the redemption of the S$10 Grab Voucher.
2. Persons who are eligible to receive an American Tourister luggage will be notified by AIG via email for details on the collection. Redemption of the American Tourister luggage will be at AIG Building, 78 Shenton Way, #07-16, Singapore 079120.
3. The emails will be sent to the email addresses which were provided to AIG at the point of purchase of the Policies.
4. The emails will be sent within two (2) weeks from the end of the Promotion Period.
5. Once the emails are sent, persons who have redeemed the S$10 Grab voucher and/or collected the American Tourister luggage will not be allowed to cancel their Policies.
6. The S$10 Grab voucher and/or American Tourister luggage are not transferable or exchangeable for cash, credit or kind. AIG reserves the right to replace the S$10 Grab voucher and/or American Tourister luggage with other items of similar value without prior notice.
1. AIG reserves the sole and absolute right to do the following at any time:
a. disqualify any Eligible Person from his/her participation in the Promotion for any reason whatsoever; and/or
b. disqualify any Eligible Person from receiving any gift(s) under the Promotion.
2. Non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions and/or the breach of any other requirements communicated by AIG to the Eligible Persons may result in the immediate disqualification of the Eligible Person from participating in the Promotion, at AIG’s sole and absolute discretion.
3. AIG’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion will be at its sole and absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all parties, and no correspondence shall be entered into in relation to the same.
4. AIG reserves the right to extend or terminate the Promotion, and to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice, and at its sole and absolute discretion.
5. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any promotional materials relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
Warranty and Undertaking
1. By participating in the Promotion, you hereby agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions herein.
2. You further agree that any information collected or held by AIG (whether contained in the application form or otherwise obtained) may be processed, used and disclosed by AIG, its associated individuals/companies and/or any independent third parties, in order to carry out the implementation and administration of the Promotion. Eligible Persons may opt out of participating in the Promotion via AIG’s websitethe link here.
3. AIG shall not be liable in any manner for any claims, losses, damages or expenses arising out of, or relating to, the Promotion.
4. AIG assumes no responsibility for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected forms and/or other forms of communication, which may result in any Policy not being purchased during the Promotion Period.
5. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of . Tthe Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from this Promotion and these Terms, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
6. AIG’s Travel Guard Direct policies are protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for these policies is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. or visit the AIG, GIA or SDIC websites (www.aig.sg, www.gia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).