Receive a complimentary American Tourister luggage when you purchase any Travel Guard Direct Annual Plan! While stocks last. *Terms and conditions apply.
1. The Travel Guard Direct Annual Plan Promotion (the “Promotion”) will be held from 1 February 2019 to 30 April 2019 (both dates inclusive) (the “Promotion Period”), while stocks last.
2. The Promotion will be administered and run by AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. (“AIG”) and is only open to Singapore residents.
3. The Promotion applies only to Travel Guard Direct Annual Plans which are successfully purchased via www.aig.com.sg/buy-travel during the Promotion Period, without any cancellation (hereinafter referred to singly as “Policy” and collectively as “Policies”).
4. The following persons will be entitled to receive one complimentary American Tourister Luggage (“Gift”) in the Promotion:
5. The Policy must be valid at the time of the redemption of the Gift.
6. Employees of AIG and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
Notification and Redemption
1. The eligible recipients of the Gift (“Recipients”) will be notified within four weeks from the end of the Promotion Period via email (“Notification”). There will be no re-sending of the Notification.
2. The Notification will serve as a redemption letter.
3. Redemption of the Gift will be at Maxxmedia International Pte Ltd, 21 Kallang Avenue, #03-177 Singapore 339412. More details of the Gift redemption can be found in the Notification.
4. The Gift is not transferable or exchangeable for cash, credit or kind. AIG reserves the right to replace the Gift with other items of similar value without prior notice.
5. The Gift is subject to the respective manufacturer’s terms and conditions. AIG shall not be responsible for the quality or fitness for purpose or any other aspects of the Gift.
6. Upon redemption of the Gift, Recipients will not be allowed to cancel their Policies.
1. By participating in the Promotion, you hereby agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein (“Terms”).
2. AIG reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any person from his/her participation in the Promotion for any reason whatsoever.
3. Non-compliance with these Terms and/or the breach of any other requirements communicated by AIG to any person may result in the immediate disqualification of the said person, at AIG’s sole and absolute discretion.
4. AIG reserves the right to extend or terminate the Promotion, and to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms at any time without notice, and at its sole and absolute discretion.
5. By participating in the Promotion, it is agreed that any information collected or held by AIG (whether contained in the application form or otherwise obtained) may be processed, used and disclosed by AIG, its associated individuals/companies and/or any independent third parties, to carry out the implementation and administration of the Promotion. Individuals may opt out of participating in the Promotion via AIG’s website here.
6. AIG shall not be liable in any manner for any claims, losses, damages or expenses arising out of or relating to, the Promotion or the use of the Gift.
7. AIG assumes no responsibility for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected forms and/or other forms of communication which may result in any policy not being purchased during the Promotion Period.
8. AIG’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion will be at its sole and absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all parties, and no correspondence shall be entered into in relation to the same. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and any promotion materials relating to the Promotion, these Terms shall prevail.
9. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these terms, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
10. AIG’s Travel Guard Direct Annual Plans are protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for these policies is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. or visit the AIG, GIA or SDIC websites (www.aig.sg, www.gia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).