Receive up to S$20 worth of Grab Vouchers when you purchase selected Travel Guard Direct Single Trip plans! For limited period only. *Terms and conditions apply.”
1. The Travel Guard Direct promotion (the “Promotion”) will be held from 1 March 2019 to 15 March 2019, both dates inclusive (the “Promotion Period”).
2. The Promotion will be administered and run by AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. (“AIG”) and is only open to Singapore residents.
3. The Promotion applies only to Supreme or Enhanced (Per Trip) Policies which are successfully purchased via www.aig.com.sg/buy-travel during the Promotion Period, without any cancellation.
4. The following persons will be entitled to receive Grab Vouchers (“Gifts”) in the Promotion:
a. For the Travel Guard Direct Single Trip Policy, the individual policyholder;
b. For the Travel Guard Direct Single Trip Family Policy, the main policyholder; and;
c. For the Travel Guard Direct Single Trip Group Policy, each insured person.
(The above policies are hereinafter referred to singly as “Policy” and collectively as “Policies”, and the above persons are hereinafter referred to singly as “Eligible Person” and collectively as “Eligible Persons”.)
5. For every purchase of a Policy for which the premium is S$60 and below, the Eligible Person will be entitled to receive a S$10 Grab Voucher.
6. For every purchase of a Policy for which the premium is S$61 and above, the Eligible Person will be entitled to receive a S$20 Grab Voucher.
7. Employees of AIG and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
Notification and Redemption
1. Persons who are eligible to receive a Gift (“Recipients”) shall receive a redemption email containing the Grab Voucher (“Redemption Email”).
2. Redemption Emails will be sent to the email addresses which Eligible Persons would have provided to AIG at the point of purchase of the Policies.
3. The Redemption Email will be sent within four (4) weeks from the end of the Promotion Period. There will be no re-sending of the Redemption Email.
4. Recipients who are entitled to receive S$20 Grab Vouchers, will receive this Gift in the form of two (2) Redemption Emails containing one (1) S$10 Grab Voucher each.
5. The Gifts are not transferable or exchangeable for cash, credit or kind. AIG reserves the right to replace the Gifts with other items of similar value without prior notice.
6. Once the Redemption Emails are sent, Recipients will not be allowed to cancel their Policies.
1. AIG reserves the sole and absolute right to do the following at any time:
a. disqualify any Eligible Person from his/her participation in the Promotion for any reason whatsoever; and/or
b. disqualify any Eligible Person from receiving any Gift(s).
2. Non-compliance with the Terms and Conditions herein (“Terms”) and/or the breach of any other requirements communicated by AIG to the Eligible Persons may result in the immediate disqualification of the Eligible Person from participating in the Promotion, at AIG’s sole and absolute discretion.
3. AIG’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion will be at its sole and absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all parties, and no correspondence shall be entered into in relation to the same.
4. AIG reserves the right to extend or terminate the Promotion, and to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms at any time without notice, and at its sole and absolute discretion.
5. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and any promotional materials relating to the Promotion, these Terms shall prevail.
Warranty and Undertaking
1. By participating in the Promotion, you hereby agree to be bound by the Terms herein.
2. You further agree that any information collected or held by AIG (whether contained in the application form or otherwise obtained) may be processed, used and disclosed by AIG, its associated individuals/companies and/or any independent third parties, in order to carry out the implementation and administration of the Promotion. Eligible Persons may opt out of participating in the Promotion via AIG’s website.
3. AIG shall not be liable in any manner for any claims, losses, damages or expenses arising out of, or relating to, the Promotion.
4. AIG assumes no responsibility for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected forms and/or other forms of communication, which may result in any Policy not being purchased during the Promotion Period.
5. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from this Promotion and these Terms, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
6. AIG’s Travel Guard Direct policies are protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for these policies is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. or visit the AIG, GIA or SDIC websites (www.aig.sg,or ).