Helping directors face the future and conduct business with confidence
Dragonshield™ is our best-ever suite of management liability insurance solutions, designed from scratch to meet the needs of our business partners in Asia.
Designed in Asia for local, international and global businesses, we believe our management liability insurance solutions will give directors and company officers the confidence to make the right decisions for their businesses.
We've expanded our market-leading D&O cover, Dragonshield™, into a suite of complimentary products offering our clients the greatest possible protection.
Dragonshield™ Entity Investigation Cover
Complimentary cover with the DragonshieldTM D&O policy offering true entity cover for investigations (separate limit of liability).
The market's leading IPO form mirroring the dynamic cover in the DragonshieldTM D&O policy.
Transferrable limits from the POSI form to the D&O policy over a period of 3 years. Cementing the reason to purchase both D&O and POSI cover during an IPO.
- BIPD Exclusion: provides carve-backs for Non-Indemnifiable Loss, Insured Persons Defence Costs and Securities Claims.
- Future Securities Offering: extends to cover all Non-US securities offerings (including IPO in another country).
- Tax Liability: also covers unpaid corporate taxes of the Company where the Insured Person’s liability for such non-payment of tax is established by law.
- Securities Claim: amended to meet the regulatory procedures faced by Asian companies.
- Civil Fines and Penalties: affirmative cover for violation of the FCPA, 15, USC Section 78dd–2(g)(2)(B) and Section 78ff–2(c)(2)(B).
- Regulatory Crisis Event Costs: expanded pre-investigation cover (internal investigations).
- Specialist Counsel: counsel costs for advice on any Securities Claim in any foreign jurisdiction.
- US IvI Exclusion: amended by no longer excluding claims by insured persons.
- Mitigation Costs / Mitigation Prosecution Costs: pre-claim cover for the principal purpose of avoiding a Claim being made by a potential claimant.
Want to learn more?
Please contact your broker for more information about DragonshieldTM, or contact us directly at:
A standalone policy that serves to protect companies, directors, and officers from claims arising from a company’s capital raising.
In any initial public offering or private placement, errors or omissions in a prospectus, offers information statement or profile statement can put the issuing organisation and the directors and officers involved, at risk. They should be protected against damages awarded against or settlements negotiated with the insured, including costs of defending such suits, legal costs and expenses awarded.
Provides broader, more relevant coverage, with fewer restrictions and more unique value added services.
- Provides flexible and comprehensive protection and services to cope with the downsides that occur in business for private companies.
- Instant quotes are available for private companies with total asset size less than S$50 million and not belonging to the following excluded industries: financial institutions, telecommunications, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, airlines, public utilities, energy, marine and mining industries.
- For all other private companies, please contact us for a quote.
- Provides flexible and comprehensive protection and services to cope with the downsides that occur in business for Non for Profit entities.
- Instant quotes are available for Non for Profit entities with total asset size less than S$50 million.
- For all other non for profits, please contact us for a quote.
- The specific terms, conditions and exclusions applicable to this insurance are as set out in the policy.