Exchange information and particulars with the other parties involved. This will include, but is not limited to:
• Licence plate number of other vehicles involved
• Make, model and colour of other vehicles involved
• Name, address and NRIC of the other drivers.
• Contact number of the other drivers.
• Insurance company of other vehicles involved.
In addition, try to obtain the following information for your reporting to AIG:
• Date, time and place of the accident.
• Positions of the vehicles before and after collision.
• Particulars of all injured persons, if any, and note the extent of injuries.
• Particulars, such as name and contact number, of any witnesses.
• Weather and road conditions, e.g., visibility, whether traffic was heavy.
• If you have an in-car camera, do provide the video footage of the accident. You can get a waiver of up to S$1,000 on your accident repair excess.*
*Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to your auto policy for details.