1. The AIG Home Insurance Promotion (“Promotion”) will be administered and run by AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. (“AIG”).
2. The Promotion will be held from 30th March 2020 to 30th June 2020, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
3. The Promotion applies only to new policyholders who successfully purchase a 5-year Enhanced Public Housing Content Insurance (“EPHCI”) Plan or a 3-year Homes Complete Plan (each a “Policy” and collectively, “Policies”) during the Promotion Period, without any cancellation or replacement (each an “Eligible Person” and collectively, “Eligible Persons”).
4. Under the Promotion, each Policy will entitle the Eligible Person in respect of that Policy to receive one S$50 Dairy Farm Shopping Voucher (“Gift Voucher”).
5. This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other offers, bundles or other promotions.
The Gift Voucher
6. The Gift Voucher is non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash, credit or kind.
7. An email relating to the redemption of the Gift Voucher will be sent to the relevant Eligible Person 4 – 6 weeks after the successful enrolment of a Policy within the Promotion Period.
8. AIG shall not be liable if the delivery of the abovementioned email to the relevant Eligible Person is unsuccessful. AIG reserves the right to deal with any Gift Voucher not claimed by the relevant Eligible Person for any reason in any manner it deems fit.
9. The Gift Voucher is not issued by AIG. The Gift Voucher is subject to the terms and conditions of its issuer and AIG will not accept any liability in relation thereto.
10. By participating in the Promotion, you hereby agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein (“Terms”).
a. Disqualify any person from his/her participation in the Promotion for any reason whatsoever; and/or
b. Disqualify any policyholder from receiving any Gift Voucher(s) for any reason whatsoever.
c. Change the value or type of the gift with no advance notice.
12. Without prejudice to the generality of item 12 of these Terms, non-compliance with the Terms and/or the breach of any other requirements communicated by AIG to any person may result in the immediate disqualification of said person from participating in the Promotion, at AIG’s sole and absolute discretion.
13. AIG’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion will be at its sole and absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all parties, and no correspondence shall be entered into in relation to the same.
14. AIG reserves the right to extend or terminate the Promotion, and to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms at any time without notice, and at its sole and absolute discretion.
15. By participating in the Promotion, it is agreed that any information collected or held by AIG (whether contained in the application form to purchase a Policy or otherwise obtained) may be processed, used and disclosed by AIG, its associated individuals/companies and/or any independent third parties, to carry out the implementation and administration of the Promotion. Individuals may opt out of participating in the Promotion via AIG’s website here.
16. AIG shall not be liable in any manner for any claims, losses, damages or expenses arising out of, or relating to, the Promotion or the use of the Gift Voucher. For the avoidance of doubt, AIG is not the supplier of the products and/or services redeemed/purchased using the Gift Voucher and will not accept any liability in relation thereto.
17. AIG assumes no responsibility for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected forms and/or other forms of communication, which may result in any Policy not being purchased during the Promotion Period.
18. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and any promotional materials relating to the Promotion, these Terms shall prevail.
19. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from this Promotion and these Terms, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
20. AIG’s EPHCI and Home Insurance policies are protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for these Policies is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. or visit the AIG, GIA or SDIC websites (www.aig.sg, www.gia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).